Holly Ransom is one of the world’s top leadership thinkers.
Holly and her team at Emergent provide tailored leadership workshops to deep dive into the concepts popularized in her book, The Leading Edge.
Workshops are uniquely customized and each topic can be broken down into 3 x 2.5 hour sessions delivered as one-off or multi-stage programs.
Each topic can be tailored to your particular audience; from emerging leaders and first-time people leaders. to your highest level executive team.
What sets us apart
- High energy & interactive experiences – no passengers!
- Pragmatic workshops – moving from theory to practice, fast!
- Global best practice – drawing on case studies from leading global organizations
- Bespoke for you – Holly has never delivered the same session twice
Leadership Workshop Topics
Experience the full learning framework scheduled over several months, or select a topic that speaks to your needs and design a one-off session to spark inspiration in your teams. No matter your needs – we’ve got you covered!
Empower your people to harness purpose as a personal and collective motivator. Encourage your teams to expand their sphere of influence, hone their risk appetite, and reframe their role in greater business success. As Gandhi put it, let’s teach our people to do what they can, with what they have, from where they are—starting today.
- Purpose: Knowing your why is one thing, knowing their why is everything
- Risk: Pre-mortems, black box thinking, risk appetite–build the ability to fail, learn, and move on
- Choices: Framing choices and diversifying the dice help to offset the age of information overwhelm
- Own your narrative: No one does you, like you–show your people how to be their difference as their most valuable asset.
Leadership is no longer about individual strength but group strength. What does leadership look like today when we face complexity and challenges in every direction? Activate a distributed leadership model with methods to help people operate out of their comfort zone, model inclusive culture, and sharpen their critical curiosity for the unknown.
- Energy over time: As we build our stamina for change, managing energy rather than time becomes crucial
- Leading at the edge: Get comfortable being uncomfortable and starting before we are ready with the “yes, and” improvisation method
- Critical curiosity: When opinions are currency and fake news is everywhere, we must train ourselves to do the work required to hold an opinion
- Design for inclusion: Moving from polarization to progress.
The mastery of leadership lies within unlearning as quickly as we learn, thinking collectively, and acting in the moment, backed with the discipline of preparation and planning. That’s a big ask. How can we help our leaders sustain their energy and momentum for change?
- Unlearn, learn and relearn: Growing others to grow ourselves when leadership requires a circular growth mindset
- Build your tribe: Inspire and empower followership to scale systemic change
- Preparation discipline: Get your goals in place and know when to get out or your own way
- Sustainable momentum: Bio empathy and the ability to work “on and in”.
What you’ll receive:
- Pre-engagement conversations with our team to customize your experience
- Interactive live sessions – one-off or multi-stage ranging from 2.5 hrs to multiple, all day events
- Event follow up
- Special offers for attendees
Love Mondays. A three-minute hit to help you love the week you’re about to lead.